My name is Pierre Chalamet and this is my personal blog.
I’m the owner of Magnus Opera SAS and acting as CTO or VP Engineering for my employers.
Probably more information can be found on LinkedIn.
If you want to get in touch with me, best is still LinkedIn to get in touch.
My day-to-day job is to manage people and projects and help structure teams. I consider myself hands-on. Few things I love to play with:
- F#, C# - it’s been a while I’ve stop using unmanaged languages, I miss this sometimes for low-level stuff
- Distributed systems
- Amiga and #demoscene
Beside work, I work on some OSS projets too:
- fbus: small and lean .net service-bus for F#/C#
- Terrabuild: a fast build system for monorepo
- Lollipops: a plugin container
- PresqueYaml: A Yaml parser and deserializer for F#/C#
- full-build: a smart build system for .net
- cassandra-sharp : high performance .net driver for Cassandra
Also I’m happy to contribute back to OSS projects when possible. Also see GitHub for more projects.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect those of my employers or my clients.